We are sure you will love your purchase, but if you are not 100% happy, you may return it for a refund or exchange.
Important notes regarding Returns
1. The merchandise must be returned in SALEABLE condition, i.e. unworn and unused, in original packaging with all original tags attached. We cannot accept returns on items that have been worn or had the tags removed.
2. Intimate garments (swimwear and bodysuits) cannot be returned due to hygienic reasons. No returns or exchanges will be accepted.
3. We suggest you do not wear perfume, deodorant or make-up when trying on items. These can leave marks or scents, which may cause the item to be non-returnable.
Returns are accepted within 7 business days from the date of shipping or 7 days from the date of delivery.
1. Send an email to email@example.com, within 24 hours of receipt, to inform us that you would like to return your item.
2. Pack and seal the return merchandise securely in the original packaging. You will be responsible for return shipping cost.
3. If you requested a replacement of a lower value than the returned goods, the difference would be provided in the form of cash or store credit. If you requested a replacement of a higher value than the returned goods, the difference has to be paid before the replacement item can be shipped. We refund minus the original shipping cost.
Returns for Defective Items and Wrong Items Shipped:
Any defective or wrong item received may be exchanged or refunded.
a. If defective, describe the defect and if you would like a replacement, please indicate exchange in your email. Upon inspection, if item(s) is deemed defective or wrong item(s) shipped, an exact replacement, if available, will be shipped to you free of charge. If your exact replacement is out of stock, you can enter multiple styles on the return form or we will process a refund via the original order payment method.
b. Upon inspection, if item(s) is deemed defective or wrong item(s) shipped, your return shipping cost will be credited back to the same form as the original order payment method.